C# Software Developer
Job description & responsibilities
As a C# Developer, you will play an active role in shaping dakis’ next generation photo kiosk solution, a product used by photo labs and camera stores around the world. The photo and imaging industry is quite innovative and very interesting.
- You will play an important role in shaping the new desktop photo kiosk solution. You will be involved in all the software development phases and will be responsible for planning features, designing its components, programming and more
- Help build then translate “user stories” and requirements into the leading photo kiosk product
- Develop mainly using C#, WPF and XAML
- The ideal candidate is autonomous, resourceful and loves to learn new techniques and technologies
Main qualifications & desired skills
- Experienced using C++ SDK in C#
- Knowledge of Reactive Extensions (Rx), Linq and MVVM frameworks (i.e. Caliburn Micro).
- Built desktop applications from A to Z
- Experienced with modern software development principles and processes, frameworks, and version control systems
Complementary skill set
- Experienced with Web Services APIs
- Knowledge of Ruby
- Apache web servers
- Competitive salary
- Working with new technologies and innovating
- Remote working 2-3 day a week (full remote during Covid period)
- New modern office
- Near Métro de l’Église
- Good team dynamic
We value talented and motivated individuals who truly love what they do. You have the skills to make an impact at dakis? Interested to shape the future? Apply online and send us your CV, Code sample/ online portfolio, and salary expectations. Let’s get in touch!