Technical Sales Specialist & Product Expert
Job description & responsibilities
dakis | Montreal(Qc), Canada
Job type: Full-time
Posted on: May,2023
We are on the hunt for a dakis technical Sales Specialist and product Expert. We need someone who loves getting into the nuts and bolts of our products, can wow potential customers with demos, and help new clients hit the ground running with our solutions. You'll be our dakis Expert, helping our customers understand and get the most out of our products. This role requires a unique blend of business and technical savvy, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills. You will be part of our inbound sales team and work closely with the sales team, project managers, web designers and SEO/SEM Experts.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of dakis products and solutions, becoming the go-to Expert for both potential customers and the sales team.
- Conduct product demonstrations to potential clients, showcasing the value and benefits of dakis solutions.
- Helping new clients get started, making sure they have a smooth and happy on boarding experience.
- Provide product training and communicate best practices (success coach).
- Providing top-notch solutions support to our customers, both before and after they sign on.
- Teaching our sales team all the ins and outs of dakis products, so they can spread the word effectively.
- Working with our development team to provide feedback and ideas on how to make our products even better.
- Representing dakis at industry events, sharing our solutions and making connections.
- Building and maintaining awesome relationships with our key clients, making sure they are properly using our solutions and they're thrilled with our service.
- Be a success coach and generate sales opportunities in the normal course of working with customers.
What we’re looking for:
- You've spent at least 3 years in technical sales, inbound or outbound sales, ideally in the SaaS or retail tech industry.
- Strong knowledge of website, ecommerce, point-of-sale, and/or print-on-demand solutions.
- Tech-savvy: You are proficient in working with CSV files, Microsoft Excel and Office (or similar) and business software (CRM, Ticketing System, Team CollaborationTools, Project Management Tools).
- People person with great communications skills, you are bilingual or can communicate very well in English (written and oral).
- Self-starter and fast learner.
- You are well-organised and meticulous.
- Good common sense.
- Capable of prioritizing your tasks and managing your time.
- You get the job done.
Bonus points if:
- Familiarity with the camera stores, photo labs, and print shops industries.
- Project Management skills.
- Understanding of Web Hosting concepts (Domain name, URL, email, website hosting, IP, DNS,A-Record, cname).
Become part of our Team!
- Great Team: Friendly and professional team, with a common goal of getting the job done right.
- Working from home 4 out of 5 days per week.
- Modern tools: modern work environment, tools, and software solutions.
- Good work-Life balance environment.
We value talented and motivated individuals who truly love what they do. There will never be a boring day! You have what it takes to make an impact at dakis? Let’s get in touch!
Send us your CV, Resumé, and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org.